Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mad to the Max!!!



Wow, I'm really loving the comments and critiques that I'm getting regarding my sketches. It really gets me going and I have to thank all of you that have responded. I'm looking forward to hitting the sketchbook practically every night because of you guys. This sketch comes to you from one particular request on a forum that I regularly post to. Yeah, it's Mad Max. I grew up being a fan of all the Mad Max films...well, minus the third one. Mainly because of two words: Tina Turner. Personally I think musicians should stick to music and actors stick with acting. Anyhow, this sketch was particularily tough because usually I'm sooo uncomfortable with drawing from real-life. Call me crazy but I liken it to gambling: sometimes I hit the jackpot and sometimes I don't. I liked how this sketch turned out, though. I really didn't want it to look exactly like Mel Gibson but rather a comic representation of the character. Anyhoo, I hope you all like it! Enjoy!

God Bless!

aL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home