Monday, January 15, 2007

Hot Stuff!



Things are progressing along a lot better than I realized! The feedback is amazing! When I got this particular request, I just couldn't turn it down. Today's sketch is The Blazing Skull! Yeah, I didn't make that name up. No, really. The name doesn't really do it for me but the look of the character's pretty cool. I spoke to my friends about this character, asking if they've heard of him but they all thought I was talking about Ghost Rider. Now that I think about it, I guess my sketch does kinda look like GR. Well, in any case, I really liked how this one turned out...especially the flaming skull. I'm so looking forward to what's around the corner for sketches 'cuz I'm not the one in control here. Hahaha...it's all on all of you who post your requests on the forums that I've got these sketches on. On that note, you can find my sketches on www.comicbloc.com/forums, www.digitalwebbing.com/forums or www.penciljack.com/forum ...my username is Meridian. I'll also start posting my sketches on www.drawingboard.org in about a week or so. So hit me up for an online sketch request or simply comment here on my sketch blog. Also, I've been asked regarding paid commissions and sketches and yes, they will be available soon! Stay tuned for details! In the meantime, enjoy!

God bless,

aL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home