Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Narutoooo!!!



This was a pretty cool request. To my recollection, I don't think I've ever drawn a manga character before. I tried drawing a some Street Fighter characters long ago but not like this. I've never really followed Naruto, so I'm not sure what it's all about but when it came up among the list of requests, I just had to do it. Except I wanted to do something a little different with this character. I kinda wondered how he would look a bit older...maybe as a teen/young adult. I mean, we artists all gotta experiment sometime, right? Anyhoo...enjoy!

God bless!

aL

1 Comments:

Blogger Lowaina said...

Many years after the fact, but I just stumbled upon your blog. :)

I think you made a pretty good prediction of an older Naruto. ;) Except for his change of costume that's pretty much what he turned out like growing up. :) A really nice picture. I especially love his hands.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home