Monday, September 08, 2008

LOST...and found.

One particular sketch request caught my eye a little while ago...LOST. A HUGE favourite for my wife and I. A while back I did a couple of Graffiti drawings for a friend on Facebook as you can see below:



I liked how they turned out and was now curious to see what I can do this time with pencil, ink and paper. Gotta say, I was really nervous starting this one. As I've mentioned in this blog waaay back, I've always been very uncomfortable with drawing from real-life but this was one challenge I didn't want to back down from. I remember checking out Mike Wieringo's blog a while back and he had some LOST sketches up and were they ever amazing to look at! Anyhoo, I'm surprised by the fruits of my labour. I like how Jack turned out but I'm not too happy with how I drew Sawyer.

As for the show, I'm soooo looking forward to the next season, especially since a fair amount to stuff has been explained...not to mention that there are now new set of questions that need answering. It really sucks that we have to wait until the new year to see the next season but hey, so far it's been worth the wait.

I hope you enjoy the sketch!




God bless!

aL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home